Industries Automotive 3D Measurement
Overall measurement accuracy is controlled within 0.1mm in the process of auto 3D digitalized and 3D digital model accumulation.
Shining3D-Photogrammetry+Shining3DScanner +ShiningForm XOR
- Arrangement of scanning site:
Place the tested vehicles in capacious and bright easy operation places. Then begins the vehicle processing: spraying imaging agents, pasting index point and placing benchmark.
- Frame point extraction with Shining3D-Photogrammetry
We extract frame points by shooting from different angles of the tested vehicle with the usage of a digital camera.
- Calculation of all the frame points
First, import the pictures into the software for Shining3D-Metric. This will calculate to obtain the frame points of the measured vehicle according to triangle measuring principle.
Import data of framework points into Shining3D-Scanner to 3D scan. Then take the points data as skeleton to 3D data registration, therefore eliminating any accumulative errors and effectively improving the accuracy of data measurement.
- Automotive body scanning with Shining3D-Scanner
||Use the Shining3D - Metric system to frame points to calculate. Once located, begin the whole vehicle scanning to obtain part and whole 3D vehicle data with the help of Shining3D-Scanner.
- Scanning time: the 3D measuring time of a car is approximately half a day. This greatly increases the measuring efficiency compared with the traditional three coordinates measuring method.
- Measurement accuracy: Accuracy is controlled within 0.1mm
- Way of measurement: Shining3D-Scanner adopts full surface scanning mode. The body data will be more complete compared with traditional dot way three coordinates machine.
- Auto body design
- Rapid prototyping of car model
- Quality control in automotive manufacturing